We are seeking a graduate to join our dynamic Compliance and Risk department and be part of the sixth largest professional services network in the world.
- Actual or predicted 2:1 degree (or eqivalent) and a minimum Grade B in English language GCSE;
- Fluent in English with good writing and interpersonal skills;
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook; and
- A great team worker, who is committed and passionate about what they do and takes pride in their work.
- Prior compliance, financial or law work experience pr related degree an advantage, but not essential as full training will be provided.