We are very happy in connection with Brightmed Gibraltar to announce the following very interesting webinar that is not only addressed at MLRO's and Compliance Officers but as well to any Senior Manager as well as anyone dealing with MLRO's and Compliance Officers on a daily basis.
The title of the Webinar is:
A New Paradigm - Successful Management Style for the XXI century or a new breed of Compliance Managers, where the quality of the future leadership and the success of their organisation is reflected in the standards they set for themselves.
The ability to constantly develop yourself, your team and your organization is the critical variable for meaningful growth in the 21st century and presumably beyond! In times of increasing global challenges leadership is about the ability to meet important challenges in life in a complex world with an open mind and an open heart. Since transformation is happening quite rapidly “Business as usual” has to transform too.
Topics to be covered in this interactive session: How can I work on my leadership skills and my impact e.g.:
• How to increase my ability to connect with other people
• how to involve myself in strategy discussions and the bigger picture of the business
• how to transform from problem solver to solution initiator
• how to strength my empathy
• how to open up for collaboration and trust
• how to inspire others and become proactive
Creating a more collaborative approach for the business and breaking down some barriers of "them" and "us" will certainly be the way forward for any type of successful businesses.
We are very happy to inform you that Alfred Tolle will guide us through this very interesting and mind changing webinar. You will find here below a short CV of Alfred Tolle that will give you some insight into his extraordinary background, skills and knowledge.
Once you have registered a confirmation email will follow. Once your payment has been confirmed you will receive the GoToMeeting details allowing you to attend the webinar accordingly.
We look forward to your attendance.
Date: 30th September 2020
Time: 09.30 - 11.30hrs
£35 for GACO/GFIA/GANT Members
£50 for non-members
Alfred supports executives and teams in their transformation process towards conscious leadership and meaningful growth. In his coaching, he engages and connects individuals and teams with ideas and possibilities to help them innovate, collaborate and deliver results they previously thought were impossible. His ability to integrate disparate perspectives generates an environment of trust and understanding.
Building on his extensive experience as an executive manager, Alfred balances bottom line business realities—like the need for speed and impact—with passion and creativity. While at Google’s EMEA HQ in Dublin, he oversaw the Scandinavia and Benelux regions, consulting to international companies and organisations on their online marketing and digital strategies. Prior to that he was CEO of Lycos InC., one of the first large search companies based in Boston, Massachusetts. Previously he was Vice President of Bertelsmann online, bol.com, in South East Asia, based in Tokyo and Executive Board Member of one of Korea's largest internet and media companies, Daum Communication, in Seoul.
Recognizing the influence of technology in terms of impacting people’s lives, Alfred has instigated many projects built on meaningful frameworks for transformation towards conscious leadership. His coaching has helped executives to be able to pause, to reflect, to change perspectives, to express themselves and thus, to unlock sustainable growth in people and business. Alfred asks powerful questions that invite deep reflection, generate compelling visions, and reveal new possibilities.
• NLP and Personal Development Training (Thies Stahl)
• Certified E-D-Coach - Decoding Stages of Personal Development (Dr. Thomas Binder)
• U-Theory Coach (Presencing Institute Sloan School MIT Boston, Dr. Otto Scharmer)
• Certificate Coach & Facilitator (Coaching Büro Huber & Partner)
• Dipl. Sport Science, University of Cologne
• Marketing and Content Management at Bertelsmann & Harvard University
• MBA Research Studies at the Open University UK
• International Marketing and Economic postgraduate studies, LMU Munich
• German (native), English (fluent), Japanese (profound knowledge)