The course is designed to support risk professionals, anti-money laundering laundering professionals and VC industry practitioners in understanding more about the development of VC and how to manage associated financial crime risks. Core learning is provided via a detailed course manual, with additional media providing further help and guidance on some of the course’s key learning points.
GACO is delighted to invite you to this half day seminar aimed at providing the Gibraltar Gambling industry with awareness of the current jurisdictional operational challenges, money laundering responsibilities and looking at the possible short, medium and long- term compliance challenges facing Gibraltar and the gambling sector.
This will be a unique opportunity to get abreast with the latest hot topics within the gambling industry provided
by Christina, a leading expert in the area.
Bank Lombard Odier & Cie Ltd is one of the oldest and largest private bankers in Europe with a recognised presence in all major financial markets and a network of 27 offices in 23 countries. Our name is synonymous with expertise, quality and tradition. In addition to these values, which we have held since 1796, the Firm is today an innovative and forward thinking organisation.
Changing regulation, increased enforcement and the adoption of new technologies are changing the risk landscapes that organisations must face. EY's 15th Global Fraud Survey contains insights from business leaders on the risks and challenges organisations face in fighting fraud and corruption in an era of significant technological advance. The survey also discusses how companies are addressing these risks through enhanced technologies and increased compliance efforts.
The current international tax framework maps the taxation of profits to the location of management of key functions, assets and risks. In essence, it seeks to tax profits where value is created. A taxable presence will typically only arise in jurisdictions where an enterprise has a physical establishment.
- Digital tokens are built on a distributed ledger infrastructure often referred to as a "blockchain." These tokens can provide various rights. Cryptocurrency is a type of digital token, and is designed as a medium of exchange. Other digital tokens provide rights to use assets or services, or in some cases represent ownership interests.
When we are all about to completely digest 4AMLD there is already 5AMLD around the corner waiting for us. Therefore, I thought that you would appreciated the following document that compares 4AMLD with the upcoming 5AMLD in a structured and simple way:
Regulators are holding financial institutions responsible for the real-life consequences of anti-money laundering (AML) failures. Firms must reconfigure their transaction monitoring programs to identify the emergent, multi-dimensional money laundering and terrorism finance methods that are defeating today’s rules-based detection scenarios.
Please kindly bear in mind that some of the course titles are subject to changes even though the topics covered will be in-line with the above descriptions.
One or two dates might need to be changed. We will send you in due course the final invite for the above events with the respective booking forms for the seminars, nevertheless we wanted already make you aware of the dates for those events allowing you to make appropriate arrangements to attend the seminars in question.
More Articles ...
- Government of Gibraltar Publishes White Paper Covering “Token Regulation”
- British Government Confirms barrier-free access to U.K. For Gibraltar financial services licensees
- New Book - Operational Due Diligence Guide to Best Practice Standards
- Gibraltar High Value Dealers & Gibraltar Real Estate Agents
- Better Understanding your Obligations in terms of Accounting and Disclosure Requirements for Gibraltar Companies
- What keeps MLROs awake at night?
- GDPR Roles & Responsibilities for Data Protection Officers Seminar
- GACO & Intelect Solutions - Internet Investigative Skills - Digital Due Diligence Program
- GACO Featured in The Gibraltar Magazine January 2018
- MONEYVAL publishes a report on the Holy See
- GCID SAR Presentation at The Rock Hotel, 18th December
- EU publishes its first tax haven blacklist
- GDPR Seminar Success at the Sunborn
- Outcomes Joint FATF/GAFILAT Plenary, 1-3 November 2017
- UK Reporting Obligations and UK Taxation of Offshore Structures Seminar
- Authorised DLT Regulatory Framework from January 2018
- Launch of Project NEXUS
- Jurisdiction Risks and Threats
- 4MLD and Amendments to POCA
- 2017 Basel Index Report Download