Senior Compliance Officer Required
The core role is the compliance oversight of the activities of three Gibraltarbased insurance companies; Markerstudy Insurance Company Ltd, St Julians Insurance Company Ltd and Zenith Insurance PLC. You will be the first point of contact with the GFSC and other regulatory bodies. The main
- Establishment and maintenance of an appropriate compliance framework to ensure ongoing adherence to internal policies, procedures, systems and controls and regulatory requirements
- Design, implementation and monitoring of an annual Compliance Plan and Compliance Monitoring Programme
- Preparation of compliance reports for the Audit Committees, Boards and other forums, as required.
- Interaction with all areas of the business and close collaboration with Finance, Actuarial, Risk Management and Internal Audit.
- The ideal applicant will have relevant experience, a strong knowledge of compliance framework principles and sound understanding of regulatory requirements within the insurance sector in Gibraltar. Experience of liaising with regulators/statutory bodies is essential; and a relevant professional qualification is desirable.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and is accompanied by an attractive benefits package, which includes medical cover and pension.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and salary expectations to Joanna Kozik at firstname.lastname@example.org.