Compliance Positions Available in Gibraltar
Compliance positions currently available in Gibraltar. Please visit www.fcr.gi for more information or contact email@example.com.
Compliance Administrator – salary £20000 / £23000
Looking for someone who is highly organised, able to prioritise work therefore excellent time management skills. Excellent attention to detail to be able to analyse data quickly and accurately. A person who has an interest in compliance and risk and is able to build collaborative relationships internally and externally.
• Maintain due diligence records of all beneficial owners and principals accurately and confidentiality
• Prepare and maintain corporate files for risk review
• Accurately monitor of all business relationships, including, PEP and trigger event reviews, to maintain the registers and provide useful reports
• Review financial transactions including Bank Statements
• Provide advice and support internal training on compliance and due diligence requirements
• Ensure that all regulatory reporting is completed on time and accurately.
• Maintain and update compliance manuals, procedures, CSA and other relevant documentation.
• Maintain compliance registers, including suspicious transaction reports, breaches register, trigger events, complaints and review registers.
• Review financial sanctions and maintain an up to date database.
• Demonstrate an understanding of Due Diligence and Money Laundering
• Demonstrate an understanding of Company Management
• Able to develop processes and procedures
• Understand the importance of confidentiality
• Proven to be able to communicate effectively at different levels
• Experience of using Viewpoint and World Check
Compliance Admin/Assistant who would be willing to cover for 7 months – pro rata £30,000
To give you an idea please find the following job specs of what we are looking for:
Responsibilities will include:
• Undertaking and verifying due diligence for clients and third parties in relation to closure of accounts
• Monitoring transactional activities in relation to initial account funding and necessary follow-up action
• Conducting client risk assessments
• Daily remediation of client ongoing screening
• Pooled Client Account Reconciliations
• Assisting Compliance Officers and the CRO in any other duties that may occur
• Actively participating in developing a compliant culture within the Bank
• Attention to detail and understanding of the bigger picture
• Ability to analyse and interpret due diligence and other relevant documents
• Interpersonal and effective communication skills
• Organisational skills
• Risk Assessment capabilities
• Critical Problem-Solving ability
• Conflict Management
Certificate in Compliance
Certificate in Anti Money Laundering
Compliance Assistant responsibilities (DD) – Salary £25,000 / £30,000
• Conduct KYC/KYB checks on new business relationships
• Classify customers in accordance with a risk-based approach conducting Enhanced Due Diligence in accordance with policy and Gibraltar Regulations
• Conduct KYC/KYB checks on new business relationships
• Assist with Client On-boarding related projects as directed by line manager
• Perform periodic reviews of existing customer base to ensure ongoing compliance with requirements
• Assist in Providing Compliance training support to employees when required
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by line manager
• Annual, periodical or adhoc client reviews in relation to Regulatory/Scheme & TPL guidelines
• Review financial promotions and all other marketing materials (including websites and social media) to ensure that they are fair, balanced, and not misleading and compliant with the relevant regulatory requirements.
Compliance Monitoring Officer – Salary £35,000 / £45,000
Reports to: Head of Risk & Compliance
- The Company’s operations in Gibraltar function effectively and efficiently and at all times remain in compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements;
- The Company remains within Appetite, reporting on performance and progress against the same;
- The Company and its functions operate in accordance with ‘mind and management’ requirements from its Head Office in Gibraltar;
- The Company demonstrates suitably robust control not only of its own operation but those of its key Partners, to whom it has outsourced activities; and
- Assist the Risk and Compliance Function Holder(s) effectively deliver the activities necessary to meet the requirements underpinning the Company’s Risk & Compliance Functions.
• Establishing Risk-based monitoring programs;
• Conducting monitoring activities, identifying and reporting on control issues and actual or potential exposures;
• Where necessary in relation to specific Risks, supporting the Company’s Risk & Compliance Specialist review the suitability and performance of internal controls but always doing so when monitoring activities, processes or departments of the Company or its outsourced partners;
• Determining compliance with internal policies and procedures;
• Verbally communicating findings to, and agreeing recommendations/deliverables with, relevant management before providing subsequent written reports containing details of such information as well as detailing deliverable owners;
• Managing the closure of monitoring report recommendations;
• Providing monitoring performance management information to the Head of Risk & Compliance for escalation to the Board or the Board’s Risk & Compliance sub-committee; and
• Ensuring that any lessons learnt from auditing is shared across all business areas.
• Planning and prioritisation;
• Commercial focus;
• Customer focus;
• Team working;
• Flexibility and managing change;
• Creating business improvements; and
Key Skills and Knowledge
• A thorough understanding of:
• regulatory and legal frameworks; and
• Compliance, Risk Management, control and governance.
• 2 or more years minimum monitoring experience in a regulated financial services environment;
• Strong analytical, written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
• Strong planning, managing and prioritising skills;
• Excellent eye for detail with heavy focus on accuracy and delivery;
• Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative;
• Strong report writing skills;
• Must be willing to travel.
Preferable but not essential:
• University Graduate;
• General Insurance background.
Actuarial and Risk Assessment Assistant to start as soon as possible – Salary £35,000 / £40,000.
The individual must have excellent working knowledge of MS office, must have the ability to research technical issues and must have broad understanding of corporate governance and risk. Please see attached the job description for more detailed information.
Reporting To: Technical Accounting and Risk Manager
Knowledge of accounting principles and a broad understanding of corporate governance and risk. You will be numerate and able to analyse and understand data and have a proven track record in acquiring knowledge. You will have excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including experience of presenting to Boards of Directors. You will have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing. Previous knowledge of insurance is preferable, but not a pre-requisite.
• Excellent working knowledge of accounting principles
• Numerate and analytic
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Clear and concise communication skills
Knowledge and skills
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel)
• Ability to research technical issues independently and acquire new knowledge
• Broad understanding of corporate governance and risk
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to present to senior management
Key Interfaces (Internal)
• Client account manager team
• Compliance team
• Managed clients
• Calculation and analysis of SCR and Solvency II balance sheet
• Assist with ORSA process
• Assist with production of ORSA report
• Assist with annual and quarterly regulatory reporting
• Assist with production and presentation of risk reports to Directors
• Assist with production of Solvency and Financial Condition Report
• Provide technical support and advice to accounts team
• Work closely with accounting, compliance and company secretarial teams
• Work closely with clients