Graduate Compliance and Risk Trainee (Full Time)
We are seeking a graduate to join our dynamic Compliance and Risk department and be part of the sixth largest professional services network in the world.
- Actual or predicted 2:1 degree (or eqivalent) and a minimum Grade B in English language GCSE;
- Fluent in English with good writing and interpersonal skills;
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook; and
- A great team worker, who is committed and passionate about what they do and takes pride in their work.
- Prior compliance, financial or law work experience pr related degree an advantage, but not essential as full training will be provided.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
We are a fast-growing firm with big ambitions. We embrace change. And we never stand still. We are looking for passionate graduates who can help us on this journey.
We like to do things differently at RSM – and it gets results. So while good exam results are one thing, we think personality, passion and originality are just as important. That means we look for people who can bring new ways of thinking to our teams – the graduates who have the confidence to challenge and the skill to deliver time and again.
People who care
People are the heart of everything we do. Our employees are the reason our business grows each year, the reason we have earned such a strong reputation and the reason our clients choose to work with us time after time. That is why we look for people who always strive to be the best. To us, that means graduates who try to have a positive impact on everything they do. In other words, we look for people who care.
Team players from the start
Our teams work on a big variety of client jobs so you will need to be ready to pitch in from the start. We are on the lookout for team players with the energy and passion to make things happen. At RSM, we don’t just look for people who excel in exams, dissertations, or other personal projects. We look for adaptable graduates who thrive in any situation to get results.