Advanced AML Invitation (28th, 29th November 2018)
GACO welcomes Tim Parkman to the Rock, who will provide AML and CFT training using the latest case studies and videos from his company, Lessons Learned Ltd. (www.lessonslearned.co.uk).
This workshop will cover:
- Summary of the current state of the fight against money laundering and terrorist financing
- Recent high-profile cases and their implications for firms
- ‘What Lies Beneath…’ Practical case study on risk assessment, hidden beneficial ownership and due diligence best practices
- Legal and Regulatory Update
- ‘Too Good to be True…’ Case study on Politically Exposed Persons and best practices for dealing with them
- How can you improve the quality of your front line staff’s onboarding and CDD output? Some practical ideas.
- AML issues with Distributed Ledger Technology Service Providers
Thank you from the GACO Executive Committee
LENGTH OF COURSE
Half day workshop
DATES / TIMES:
- 28th November from 2:15pm until 5:30pm (coffee and registration from 1:45pm)
- 29th November from 9:15am until 12:30pm (coffee and registration from 8:45pm)
- 29th November from 2:15pm until 5:30pm (coffee and registration from 1:45pm)
Atlas Suite, Sunborn, Ocean Village Marina, Gibraltar
£75 for members and £100 for non-members
We also offer bulk rate of £60 per person for members wishing to send more than 5 staff. In order to benefit from this discount please ensure that the Company name is clearly marked and that the booking forms are received together.