GACO Events 2019
GDPR One Year On: a look at how the EU Regulators have enforced the GDPR since May 2018 and if companies have achieved GDPR compliance or not.
The GFIU in collaboration with GACO, have invited Christina Thakor-Rankin to run a workshop on improving the quality of SARs from the e-gaming sector. Christina has over 20 years’ experience in the betting and gaming industry, working with some of the sector’s biggest names. The number of SARs submitted to the GFIU has increased dramatically in 2018 in comparison to previous years.Gibraltar Finance Centre
12th June at the Gibraltar Finance Centre, 1.30pm - 4.30pm
The session, introduced by the Hon Fabian Picardo QC MP and Professor Catherine Bachleda will be moderated by Susannah Simons FRSA. The format will include some case studies based on professional and private real life situations and will see the contribution of His Excellency the Governor of Gibraltar Lt Den Edward Davis CB CBE KStJ.University of Gibraltar
Thursday 13th of June from 8:45 to 12:00.
The GFIU in collaboration with GACO, have invited Christina Thakor-Rankin to run a workshop on improving the quality of SARs from the e-gaming sector. Christina has over 20 years’ experience in the betting and gaming industry, working with some of the sector’s biggest names. The number of SARs submitted to the GFIU has increased dramatically in 2018 in comparison to previous years.Finance Centre Boardroom
2nd July 2019 @ 09.00hrs – 12.30hrs
Please kindly bear in mind that some of the course titles are subject to changes even though the topics covered will be in-line with the above descriptions. One or two dates might need to be changed. We will send you in due course the final invite for the above events with the respective booking forms for the seminars, nevertheless we wanted already make you aware of the dates for those events allowing you to make appropriate arrangements to attend the seminars in question.
GACO Events Terms & Conditions
Date & Venue: TheDate and Venue of the Events will be provided to GACO members at the earliest opportunity and together with the invitation the GACO member will be provided with a registration form that includes the payment details, cost and payment deadlines.
Payment: Payment must be received in advance of the event and no later than the payment date indicated in the invitation. Late payment might be subject to a penalty fee or attendance to the event might be refused.
Terms and Conditions:
- Payment must be received at the time of booking (or registering); preferred payment method will be by bank transfer; exceptionally cheques can be accepted
- GACO reserves the right of access to an event; in case of non-payment of the event/course fee or for any other valid reason Cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and received at least 10 working days before the event takes place
- Cancellations received 10 or more working days before the event will be accepted and the fee refunded; please note that the refund might be done via a voucher representing the subscription fee of the event and to be used for payment of a future GACO event
- Any amendment requested to a registration will incur an administrationfee of GBP 10.00
- No refund will be provided if cancellations are received less than 10 working days before the event
- No substitution: the general rule is that the person registering for the event shall attend the same; should the GACO member wish to replace the attendee , then GACO should be informed to avoid any issues at registration; such an amendment will incur an additional fee of GBP 10.00
Enquiries: For further information on all GACO Events, please contact us on email at email@example.com
GACO Executive Committee, January 2018