GACO Events 2017
GDPR Roles & Responsibilities for Data Protection Officers Seminar21st February 2018
Better Understanding your Obligations in terms of Accounting and Disclosure Requirements for Gibraltar Companies
Better Understanding your Obligations in terms of Accounting and Disclosure Requirements for Gibraltar Companies15th March 2018
GACO Events Terms & Conditions
Date & Venue: TheDate and Venue of the Events will be provided to GACO members at the earliest opportunity and together with the invitation the GACO member will be provided with a registration form that includes the payment details, cost and payment deadlines.
Payment: Payment must be received in advance of the event and no later than the payment date indicated in the invitation. Late payment might be subject to a penalty fee or attendance to the event might be refused.
Terms and Conditions:
- Payment must be received at the time of booking (or registering); preferred payment method will be by bank transfer; exceptionally cheques can be accepted
- GACO reserves the right of access to an event; in case of non-payment of the event/course fee or for any other valid reason Cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com and received at least 10 working days before the event takes place
- Cancellations received 10 or more working days before the event will be accepted and the fee refunded; please note that the refund might be done via a voucher representing the subscription fee of the event and to be used for payment of a future GACO event
- Any amendment requested to a registration will incur an administrationfee of GBP 10.00
- No refund will be provided if cancellations are received less than 10 working days before the event
- No substitution: the general rule is that the person registering for the event shall attend the same; should the GACO member wish to replace the attendee , then GACO should be informed to avoid any issues at registration; such an amendment will incur an additional fee of GBP 10.00
Enquiries: For further information on all GACO Events, please contact us on +350 200 74518 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
GACO Executive Committee, January 2018