GACO Events 2019
Terrorist Financing NRARock Hotel
20th February 2019 @ 09.00hrs – 11.00hrs or 14.00hrs – 16.00hrs.
Cyber Security Risk ManagementUniveristy of Gibraltar
28th March 2019, Session 1 registration at 8:45 with a start of 9 am-10.30 am
Session 2 registration at 10.30 with a start of 11 am - 12.30 pm
Conduct, Culture & Accountability – Joining the dotsSunborn Hotel
20th March 2019, Registration at 8:30
Interactive Workshop on Internet Investigative
Cyber Security Risk ManagementUniversity of Gibraltar 26th and 27th March 2019
- Registration - 8:45-9:00 am
- Start - 9:00 am
- Morning Break - 10:30-10:45 am
- Lunch - 12:30-1:30 pm
- Afternoon Break - 2:30-2:45 pm
- Finish - 5:00 pm
Please kindly bear in mind that some of the course titles are subject to changes even though the topics covered will be in-line with the above descriptions. One or two dates might need to be changed. We will send you in due course the final invite for the above events with the respective booking forms for the seminars, nevertheless we wanted already make you aware of the dates for those events allowing you to make appropriate arrangements to attend the seminars in question.
GACO Events Terms & Conditions
Date & Venue: TheDate and Venue of the Events will be provided to GACO members at the earliest opportunity and together with the invitation the GACO member will be provided with a registration form that includes the payment details, cost and payment deadlines.
Payment: Payment must be received in advance of the event and no later than the payment date indicated in the invitation. Late payment might be subject to a penalty fee or attendance to the event might be refused.
Terms and Conditions:
- Payment must be received at the time of booking (or registering); preferred payment method will be by bank transfer; exceptionally cheques can be accepted
- GACO reserves the right of access to an event; in case of non-payment of the event/course fee or for any other valid reason Cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and received at least 10 working days before the event takes place
- Cancellations received 10 or more working days before the event will be accepted and the fee refunded; please note that the refund might be done via a voucher representing the subscription fee of the event and to be used for payment of a future GACO event
- Any amendment requested to a registration will incur an administrationfee of GBP 10.00
- No refund will be provided if cancellations are received less than 10 working days before the event
- No substitution: the general rule is that the person registering for the event shall attend the same; should the GACO member wish to replace the attendee , then GACO should be informed to avoid any issues at registration; such an amendment will incur an additional fee of GBP 10.00
Enquiries: For further information on all GACO Events, please contact us on email at email@example.com
GACO Executive Committee, January 2018